Digital Pigeon subscribers will be able to take advantage of a brand new download page designer. It’s got a fresh, more modern design and places greater emphasis on your content, allowing you to showcase your work like never before.
So what’s new?
We’ve made some changes to the ways in which you can customise your branded download page.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- More emphasis on your content
- Fresher and more modern design
- Lots of customisations available: fonts, backgrounds, colours, logo, etc.
- Ability to hide the background image completely, if you want to place even more emphasis on your content (everything is shifted up).
- Ability to hide file information e.g. file size, expiry date, etc.
- Showcase your branding on larger screens. On mobile screens, it is still the same (full screen preview).
Try out the new design editor now...
Login to your Digital Pigeon dashboard and navigate to Manage > Customise. Here you will see the option to ‘Start Appearance Editor’. Clicking this button will take you to the appearance editor that you’re inevitably familiar with now. However, there will be a button in the top right-hand corner which says ‘Try New Layout’. Click that to be taken to the all-new layout designer.
What about my existing download page designs?
Your existing download page templates won’t go anywhere and you’ll still be able to use them going forward. However, you will not be able to edit them in the future and any new designs you create will need to be created using the new editor.
Give it a try today. We’d love to hear your feedback!
Questions? Need help? Simply email us at email@example.com.