Why do I want multiple users?
- Don't lose your personal touch in this digital age. Add a profile picture and contact details to include with all files that you send.
- Reduce inbox clutter and increase relevance by only receiving notifications for your own files.
- Increase account security. No more shared passwords.
- Reduce access to sensitive files with our advanced user permissions.
[Image of user list]
[Image of a receive page with a completed contact card on the side]
How do I add users?
Login to Digital Pigeon and select the Users tab. From here you can click the Add Users button. Users can now be invited by entering a list of comma separated email addresses. You may also customise the invitation email sent to invitees.
[Image showing where to click]
How do I change user permissions, settings, and contact cards?
Visit the Users tab in the app to see a list of all current users. Clicking on any user will allow you to change the settings for that individual user. Settings available to change are:
- Which events will trigger mobile and/or email alerts
- A profile picture and contact details to be displayed with all files that user sends
- The interface language
- The timezone
- The ability to reset a password
- The user's role
- Account Owner - full access
- Admin - has access to everything except for billing information
- Power User - can see files from all users but cannot change settings or billing information
- User - can only see their own files
[Image showing user settings page]