Seriously fast and reliable
- Powered by AWS - the world’s highest performing, cloud-based infrastructure service
- Upload files in their native raw format
- Drag & drop straight from Google Drive, Dropbox or from your device
Share large files, seamlessly
- Send and receive large files up to 200 GB
- No logins or registration for recipients
- Use your own branding or even your client's branding
Track activity and get feedback
- Files are converted to an instant preview format
- Timecoded comments & visual markups
- Track every activity from viewing, downloading, commenting and approving
Try Digital Pigeon for FREE
Built for creatives and media businesses.
Optimized by client feedback.
Security at the front of mind
Bank-grade encryption, password protection, file expirations, SAML SSO
Hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Our special configuration ensures speed and reliability.
Real and available support
No bots, just our team helping customers with questions and feedback.
Choose your server location
US (Northern California), Europe (Dublin), Australia (Sydney) & Singapore
These guys are the best! Digital Pigeon put all the others to shame and I know from personal experience these guys are the best!
John BrawleyDirector of Photography and Cinematographer
You have a great service and I don't think any of your competitors can touch you on price or features.
Karl SmithTechnical Creative Content Manager
I absolutely love the interface and I loved the power behind it in the back-end... It was like falling in love twice – on the world’s best date!
The interface is so reliable and easy for my clients to use. I send them the work and they know exactly what to do.
Jeff MiyaharaRecord Producer
So easy to track. With Digital Pigeon, it's so easy to keep track of who has been sent what and whether or not they have accessed the work.
It stops people from pilfering. It’s really nice that I can set the files to expire and prevent further access. Because I’m setting it up in a way that’s not creating a permanent repository, it stops people from pilfering or sharing to unauthorised users.